What is Reiki?
Reiki is a general balancing modality. It can effectively address both emotional stress and physical tension.
A session of Reiki would include clearing and balancing the seven main energy centers or chakras (pronounced ‘chuckras‘ as in ‘Chuck’) of the body.
If you’re in general good health but find that you need some balancing with regard to something specific that comes up, a session of Reiki can bring you back into balance.
Some Conditions benfitted by Reiki
- Anxiety (General)
- Emotional Imbalance
Benefits of Reiki
- Reduced Pain
- Reduced Stress
- Greater sense of well being
Number of sessions required
The response to therapy will vary widely depending upon the individual and issue addressed. Minor issues may require only a session or two. Deeper, long standing issues will require more sessions. The sessions required may be weekly, biweekly or monthly. A recent condition may require fewer sessions, while more complex conditions or longer standing, chronic issues may require more sessions.
How will I know that Reiki is right for me or my loved one?
- Have you been feeling stressed out, out of sorts, or off balance emotionally?
- Are you new to energy work, doubtful or apprehensive about it?
- Does your loved one need help but is somewhat resistant to asking for it?
- If you’re looking to get help with your health issues or issues your loved one is struggling with
Sign up for a Complimentary Health Consultation!