Craniosacral Fascial Therapy
Craniosacral Fascial Therapy for Baby, Child & Adult
Craniosacral Fascial Therapy (CFT) can help your baby by addressing and resolving Birth Trauma including C-section, Forceps or Vacuum assisted delivery, and issues resulting from Nuchal Cord and Meconium Aspiration complications. It can also help with Torticollis, (Unexplained) Pain, Anxiety, Sleep, Latching & Feeding and Constipation.
Craniosacral Fascial Therapy can assist a child with ADHD, Asperger’s, Speech, Learning, Focus and Development Delays, Concussion, Anxiety, Sleep, Seizures (Medication & Behavior), Pain and Behavior issues.
Concussion symptoms include:
Dizziness, Headaches Imbalance, Concentration, Memory or Vision problems, Nausea, Mood Swings, Sleep Disturbances (Problems falling asleep or waking prematurely)
For Children with Special needs, CFT can assist with
- Less Meltdowns
- Greater Socialization
- Reduced Seizures
- Decreased Anxiety
- Increased Emotional Control
- Reducing Overwhelm
- Ease Tension Patterns
- Increase Feeling of Safety
- Increased Relaxation & Calm
- Greater Sensory Processing
- Increased Visual & Auditory Processing
- Increased Communication Skills
- Increased Connection to Self & Their World
Moms may experience Discomfort, Pain, Anxiety, Fatigue or have trouble Sleeping during the course of her Pregnancy. Regular Craniosacral Fascial Therapy sessions can help resolve and keep these issues at bay and help a mom to experience a smoother, enjoyable and memorable Pregnancy.
Adult issues: Anxiety, Depression, Sleep Apnea, Constipation, Headache, Migraine, PTSD, Post Accident, Sciatica, Surgery and Sinus issues, TMJD (Temporo-Mandibular Joint Dysfunction), Unexplained Pain and Balance issues.
Craniosacral Fascial Therapy works specifically on fascia a type of connective tissue in the body to release tightness and restriction. It involves a gentle touch and the client stays clothed during a session.
Since Craniosacral Fascial Therapy helps the body to heal and regulate itself, it can also be used as part of an individual’s health care routine to maintain health and improve well-being.
For more details on why CFT can be beneficial to the mom and baby in addressing health issues related to the birth process visit Heal With Wisdom for Kids
Benefits of Craniosacral Fascial Therapy
- Reduced Pain, Stress & Anxiety
- Improved Energy, Mood & Sleep
- Improved Resistance to Disease
- Strengthens Nervous System Function
- Improved Clarity & Focus
- Greater Balance, Flexibility, & Mobility
How many sessions will I need?
This varies with each individual. A recent condition may require fewer sessions and long standing health issues will require more. Plan for 4 – 6 sessions during which time you should be able to notice the benefits.
How do I know if this is the right therapy for me or my child?
- Have you been struggling with Migraines, Headaches, Allergies, Anxiety, Dizziness, Tinnitus, PTSD, Low Energy or Post-Accident Issues?
- Are you experiencing Tightness, Low Energy, Lack of Focus or Post Concussion symptoms?
- Is your baby experiencing issues with Feeding, Digestion, Latching, Elimination or Sleeping?
- Are looking for assistance in addressing and resolving your health issues?
Sign up for a Complimentary Health Consultation!