Massage Therapy is a simple and effective way to nurture oneself. It’s an opportunity to release the tensions and stresses of work and life, and improve one’s energy, health and well being. Massage therapy can help you become better connected to your needs and self.
Massage Therapy can include many different techniques like Deep Tissue, Therapeutic Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, Passive Joint Movement, Fascial Technique and Subtle Body Deep Tissue.
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE THERAPY
• Lowers Blood Pressure
• Boost Immunity
• Relieve Pain from Nerve Damage & Injury
• Improve Mood, Sleep & Well Being
• Improve Emotional Quotient
Prolonged stress can lead to a number of health problems including Anxiety, Decreased Sleep and Mood, Loss of Appetite, Irritability, Tension, Strained relationships, Compromised Immune System, Headaches and Digestive issues among other health issues. If stress continues beyond a point it can become chronic which can then lead to other health complexities like infection and pain.
MASSAGE THERAPY CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR HEALTH!
• Facilitates Movement of Lactic Acid and Metabolic Waste
• Warms Tissues & Muscles
• Reduces Post Workout Recovery Time
• Prevents Muscle Spasms from Fatigue
• Increases Flexibility
• Reduces Muscle Tension & Pain
• Prevents further Injuries
Massage can become a powerful adjunct in assisting and aiding with pre-and post workouts. Massage can condition the body for physical activity by Reducing Stiffness, Improving Performance and Preventing Soft Tissue Injury. Post activity massage can Promote Relaxation, Reduce Muscle Tightness, Decrease Pain, Alleviate Soreness and Improve Range of Motion. Massage can facilitate the movement of lactic acid and metabolic waste.
DO YOU WANT TO INCREASE PERFORMANCE AND RANGE OF MOTION AND REDUCE POST WORKOUT SORENESS AND FATIGUE?
MAKE MASSAGE A REGULAR PART OF YOUR HEALTH REGIMEN!
• Reduces Post Operative Pain
• Shortens Post Operative Healing
• Reduces Pain & Anxiety
• Reduces Muscle Tension
• Ensures Better Blood Circulation
• Improves Oxygen Flow
• Promotes Cellular & Tissue Repair
• Strengthens Immune System
• Reduces Swelling & Scar Tissue
• Promotes Flexibility & Mobility
• Improves Energy & Sleep
• Improves Structural Balance
Massage can be a simple, gentle and effective post surgery therapy to Boost the Immune System, Reduce Pain and Swelling and Promote Healing. Massage can increase the supply of oxygen and blood flow to the tissues and improve circulation. Improved blood and oxygen flow to the muscles and tissues can help to reduce the formation of scar tissue internally and externally. Reduction of scar tissue can promote improved flexibility, movement, awareness, balance and proprioception. The power of a gentle, soothing touch can help to Reduce Anxiety and Depression, and Improve Mood and Sleep.
Ask your doctor / medical practitioner if massage therapy is right for you.
• Reduces Stress, Depression & Anxiety
• Improves Motor Development
• Stimulates Cognitive Development
• Improves Weight Gain
Children can greatly benefit from massage therapy. Massage can improve motor nerve function, ease the pain and tension in developing muscles, reduce stress and anxiety during times of transition, improve immunity, and enhance brain function. Improved brain function can promote greater alertness, improved speed of learning and promote sleep. Conditions that can benefit: Autism, Birth Trauma, Down’s Syndrome, Diabetes, Anxiety, etc.
Consider the safe, gentle, soothing touch of massage therapy to help resolve your child’s fears, tensions and emotions.
• Reduce Pain & Stiffness
• Reduce Anxiety, Improve Mood
• Improves Range of Motion in Joints
• Improves Energy & Spirit
• Improves Hand Grip Strength
• Improves Overall Function in Joints
Massage can lower the body’s production of the stress hormone Cortisol, and stimulate the production of the well-being hormone Serotonin. Massage can also lower the production of the neurotransmitter linked to pain. When pain isn’t top of mind, stress and anxiety can be reduced, and calm and relaxation can be increased.
• Corrects Postural Imbalances
• Improves & Strengthens Posture
• Revitalizes Body, Mind & Spirit
• Improves Movement & Sleep
• Eases Stress & Strain / Promotes Endorphins
• Resolves Postpartum Depression
• Reestablishes Connection to Self & Body
• Encourages ‘Me’ Time & Well Being
Massage Therapy used post-pregnancy can aid with reducing swelling and improving breastfeeding, better hormone regulation and faster healing. Massage can also aid in reducing stress and anxiety and improving sleep. Massage Therapy is a simple way that a new mom can nourish and care for herself. Doing so will enhance mood regulation, reduce postpartum depression and promote a greater sense of well being.
GIFT A MOM YOU LOVE WITH A GIFT CERTIFICATE!